I am teaching a Workshop 2020

It is the 10th anniversary of the Quinlan Art doll and teddy bear show, and I am teaching a workshop.
http://www.quinlanmuseum.com/convention/

My workshop is to make a business cardholder. Mine is the finishing touch to the table display. Any chance to promote your work and brand,  the better chance of making an impression on buyers and collectors.   Over the years many artists have asked me the holder.  So it is time to spread the knowledge. 
 If you have read my blog post on how to arrange a sales table, you know the importance of the presentation of design. https://artdollsbyvaleriegladstone.blogspot.com/2016/02/preparing-to-show-your-work-part-6.html

This workshop will show each artist how to make one that represents their style, and brand.  We will talk thru the design process, construction and finishing of a business cardholder.

I can't take credit for the original idea. I saw a photo of one and, thought....I need that. 
 So, email me at info@brooklyndollworks.com to register. 
 The class is 7 hours from 8-12 then 1-4:00,  $60 on Thursday, April 30th. at the Quinlan Art doll and teddy bear show. 

Artist Doll & Teddy Bear Convention

presented by the
Susan Quinlan Doll & Teddy Bear Museum
Clarion Hotel & Convention Center
Near Philadelphia International Airport (free shuttle to/from the hotel)
April 30 - May 2, 2020


Comments

Most popular post I have written