Cultof dolls or how to get published.

Getting Publish should be a goal of every Art Doll  artist. 

To get your work in a major publication adds to your legitimacy and puts you on the map of the art world. 
There are very few Doll publications and many, many artist
So we look for other outlets.
Cult of doll is a group started by Yve Hooson a British artist, doll and multi media, with a concept. She Invited doll artist to contribute to the project. 
We were given an story outline and an object. Our part was to add to the story with our own doll and story line.  Yve than blended them all together into an Almanac, one leading into the other.
Here is my Work in progress photos


I started with a sketch and story out line. I narrowed my doll to a very specific year, and place. Since I love the research part, I was able to have a story line that the other artist could build on. 

GoThe Almanac will go live on Sunday April 24th.
 
 

 

Comments

Most popular post I have written