Panels and events for the year

This year has just started and my dance card is getting booked up.
Besides my political involvement, (I will rally and protest the ills of my country whenever possible), I will be Chairing a panel at the Quinlan Show in Philadelphia
 Artist Doll & Teddy Bear Convention
Presented by the Susan Quinlan Doll & Teddy Bear Museum
Clarion Hotel, Philadelphia
May 4-6, 2017
My panel will be on Friday May 5th at 1:15
The title is: Creative Aspects of Being an Artist Panelists: Valerie Gladstone (chair), Darlene Allen, Maggie Anderson, Roxanna Maria, Agnes Intelicato
 This is the only Art doll conference and sale open to all types of artist on the east coast of the USA. From beginning artist to masters.
This is a great place to see and buy great Art doll and Artist Teddy bears.
I have chaired many a panel, I am very excited about this one. We will discuss everything it takes to be artist!
Than there is the Cult of doll 2017 edition, There will be a full publication of the almanac,
ALSO
This year Yve, our leader of the group is including a challenge doll for all Art Doll Artist. So any one can enter.
Than NIADA conference in Nashville. http://www.niada.org/
 



Comments

Most popular post I have written